A. 1 Base
B. 1 Back
C. Bottom Back Bracket
D. 1 Leg Brace
E. Back Brace Wedge
F. Front Arm Connection
G. 2 Arm Supports
H. 2 Arms
I. 2 Legs
||Open the box and layout all pieces on the floor. Enclosed you will find stainless steel screws plus a #2 square head bit to be used in an electric or cordless drill. Be sure to have the clutch adjusted so that the screws are not embedded too far into the wood. This is usually 3 on a 1-5 scale.
1. Attach the Chair Back labeled C to the Chair base labeled A. This is C to A, as depicted. Insert a screw on the left side and then into the right side. At this point pick a side and finish inserting the screws. There are 3 or 4 holes per side.
2. Attach both Chair legs labeled I (Right & Left) to the Skichair base A. Note: The legs are connected by leg brace D and are per-drilled on both sides. Have the countersunk side with 6 holes facing out. Looking at the front of the chair you can establish right and left. Make sure the leg has an "F" facing up, where it attaches to the arms labeled H (Right & Left).
3. Attach both Chair Arm Supports labeled G (Right & Left) to the Chair legs labeled I. The Arm supports get attached to the outside of the Legs that are pre-drilled and have 2 countersunk holes on the inside of the legs.
4. Attach the Chair Arm labeled H (Right & Left) to the Chair Top Back Bracket labeled E (Right & Left) and to the Front Arm connection labeled F (Right & Left). Note: There should be 6 countersunk holes in each arm and should be facing up, or towards you.
5. Your chair is complete, sit down and read how to assemble the Chair Ottoman.